Which Disney Princess has the most well known shoes? Cinderella of course! Thanks to Family.Disney.com we can experience this lovely Cinderella Glass Slipper Cookie recipe. This sparkly slipper makes a fun and “fitting” treat for any special occasion.
Cinderella Glass Slipper Cookie
PREP 5 Min / COOK 10 Min
- Batch of chilled sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)*
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Kitchen knife
- Baking sheet
- Cooling rack
- White decorating cookie icing
- Butter knife for spreading the icing
- Decorating sugar crystals
Helpful Tip: *If the store bought brand of dough you use is too soft to hold the cookie shapes during baking, you can knead in a little extra flour to stiffen it before rolling it out. Cutting should be done by an adult.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Heat the oven to the specified temperature for the cookie dough you’re using, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Print the template and cut out the pieces.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to ¼-inch thickness. Place the full slipper template atop the dough and use a kitchen knife to cut through the dough around the outer edge. Use a spatula to transfer the dough cutout to the baking sheet.
- Repeat step 2 until you’ve used up the dough (or have no more space on the baking sheet).
- Bake the cookies until the edges turn golden brown, about 7 to 9 minutes. Note: the time will vary between different cookie dough recipes.
- Once you’ve removed the cookies from the oven but while they are still on the baking sheet, place the slipper opening template atop each one and use the tip of the kitchen knife to very lightly score the baked dough along the lower edge of the paper.
- Use a spatula to transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Let them cool completely.
- Working with one cookie at a time, spread white cookie icing on the portion below the score line. Immediately sprinkle decorating sugar crystals on the icing.
- Let the icing harden completely before serving or stacking your glass slipper treats..