We are so excited about one of the newest street fare type of locations set to open at the Mexico Pavilion within the World Showcase area of Epcot in Walt Disney World. The new location is called Choza de Margarita and is expected to serve a delicious offering of beverages and street-type food. The “Choza” in the name is the Spanish word for “hut”. Disney Parks Blog released a glimpse at the menu today and what we can expect, and we can’t wait to give it a try!
The drink menu for the location will include:
- 3 different on-the-rocks margaritas
- Acan Grapefruit (Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, grapefruit liqueur, elderflower cordial, lemon juice, cardamom bitters and ginger beer)
- Guava Pink Peppercorn (Zignum Mexcal Reposado, guava nectar, grapefruit liqueur, lime juice, Peychaud’s Bitters and pink peppercorns)
- Lime Cucumber (Avión Blanco Tequila, fresh cucumber, orange liqueur, lime juice and agave nectar)
- 3 different frozen margaritas
- Lime (tequila blanco, lime sweet & sour, orange liquor and agave nectar)
- Wild Strawberry (tequila blanco, strawberry and prickly pear puree, violet flower liquor and lime juice)
- Passion Mango (tequila blanco, orange liqueur, wild passion fruit and mango puree)
- 3 different Mexican beers
- 1 non-alcoholic Mexican fruit punch.
The food menu for the location will include:
- Tacos al Pastor: with grilled pork on fresh homemade corn tortillas with green tomatillo sauce, onion, pineapple and cilantro
- Empanadas de Barbacoa: with beef, topped with chipotle sauce, Mexican cream and queso fresco
- Guacamole: with mango chutney, pumpkin and pomegranate seeds, served with fried flour chicharrones and salsa Valentina, an authentic Mexican hot sauce.
Which offering are you most excited about? I can’t wait to try out the Guava Pink Peppercorn margarita!
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!