Enjoy a lovely bella notte with your family by creating Lady and the Tramp food art together! This creative recipe from Family.Disney.com includes spaghetti, meatballs, and bread inspired by the adorable Lady and Tramp.
Lady and the Tramp-Inspired Dinner
- Cooked spaghetti
- Soft bread, like challah
- 1 Cup whipped cream cheese
- Black and red food coloring
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Boil a pot of water and prepare your spaghetti as noted on the box. Then set aside.
2. Cut 2 ovals out of the bread to use for Lady and Tramp’s faces.
3. For Lady, use the crust of the bread to cut out the shapes of her ears. Then use the inside of the bread loaf to mold the shape of her nose.
4. For Tramp’s ears, cut 2 triangles out of bread. Then use the inside soft part of the bread to mold his muzzle and outer eyes.
5. Use olives to cut Lady and Tramp’s eyes and noses, as well as Lady’s eyelashes.
6. Place 3/4 of your whipped cream cheese in a bowl and add a couple drops of black food coloring until you have the gray color of Tramp.
7. Spread the gray cream cheese on Tramp’s head and ears, then place the ears on top of the head.
8. Add in more cream cheese to get a lighter gray color to use for Tramp’s outer eyes. Spread cream cheese onto eyes, then add eyes to his face. For his muzzle, spread plain white cream cheese on bread and add to face.
9. In a bowl, add a drop of red food coloring to 1 tablespoon of cream cheese, and combine until you have a pink color. Use to make Lady’s cheeks.
10. Top the spaghetti off with your meatballs and sauce of choice, and enjoy your dinner!