For all of you pizza lovers out there, your holiday is coming up! National Pizza Day is on February 9th and this is definitely a tasty holiday that you can celebrate around Walt Disney World. Pizza is a popular meal for families and friends to enjoy at various parties, events and celebrations. There is a wide variety of different pizza styles from New York-style, Neapolitan, Sicilian, Chicago-style, etc. No matter which type is your favorite, you will definitely find a pizza that meets your needs at Walt Disney World.
Here is a recap of some of the most tasty pizza options you could enjoy:
- Affumicata, located at Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion at Epcot (Table Service): This is a white pizza with mozzarella, smoked salmon, arugula, pomodorini and stracchino.
- Prosciutto e Melone, located at Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion at Epcot (Table Service): This is a white pizza with fontina, mozzarella, prosciutto, cantaloupe and arugula.
- Meat Lover’s Pizza, located at Pizza Rizzo in Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Quick Service): This pizza is topped with delicious sausage and pepperoni.
- Veggie, located at Pizza Rizzo in Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Quick Service): This all veggie pizza is topped with mushrooms, peppers, onions and tomatoes.
- Porchetta, located at Pizza Ponte in Disney Springs (Quick Service): This one is topped with B&G hot peppers and onions.
- Spicy Salame, located at Pizza Ponte in Disney Springs (Quick Service): This pizza is topped with mozzarella and tomato.
- Cheese Pizza, located at Trattoria Al Forno in Disney’s Boardwalk (Table Service): Pizza made with house-pulled Mozzarella and basil.
- Green Stripe Pizza, located at Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza in Disney Springs (Quick Service): Pizza has a pesto drizzle over chicken, red peppers, garlic, Mozzarella and arugula.
- Red Vine Pizza, located at Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza in Disney Springs (Quick Service): Pizza is made with ovalini Mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, Parmesan, basic, red sauce and an olive oil drizzle.
- Clam Pie, located at Ale & Compass Restaurant in Disney’s Yacht Club Resort (Table Service): Pizza topped with caramelized leeks, chorizo and clams.
This is only a sampling of some of the amazing pizzas that guests can enjoy. There is also a wide variety of other quick service pizza options that guests will find around all of the different theme parks.
Which pizza is your favorite at Walt Disney World?
Source Credit: Maria Wyatt-Uhl
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!