The Candlelight Processional is a holiday event offered at Epcot each year where a celebrity narrator tells the traditional story of Christmas along with a choir and a 50-piece orchestra. We are so excited that tonight is the first official night that the Candlelight Processional returns to Walt Disney World for another holiday season. The event is a guest favorite and is typically packed during the performances held each night.
This year’s list of celebrity narrators has been announced and ae listed below:
- Laurie Hernandez: November 24 to 26, 2017
- Matt Bomer: November 27 to 28, 2017
- Ana Gasteyer: November 29 to 30, 2017
- Whoopi Goldberg: December 1 to 3, 2017
- Pat Sajak: December 4 to 5, 2017
- Jodi Benson: December 6 to 8, 2017
- Kurt Russell: December 9 to 11, 2017
- Warwick Davis: December 12 to 14, 2017
- Trace Adkins: December 15 to 17, 2017
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
- CCH Pounder: December 22 to 24, 2017
- Jaci Velasquez: December 25 to 27, 2017
- Chandra Wilson: December 28 to 30, 2017
The Candlelight Processional is performed three times each night at 5 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM. Guests are also able to purchase dining packages that offer a meal at one of the participating restaurants as well as reserved seating for one of the performances. This is a great idea if you want to make sure you get in and get a seat at a specific performance since the wait can get rather long. The breakfast packages start around $35 plus tax, per person for adults and $21 plus tax, per person for kids (ages 3 to 9). The lunch and dinner packages start around $44 plus tax, per person for adults and $15.50 plus tax, per person for kids (ages 3 to 9).
Who plans to see one of the performances of the Candlelight Processional during the 2018 season?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!