Reservations have officially opened for the new character dining experience at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s Boardwalk. This new breakfast character dining experience will include characters like Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Ariel and Eric and more. The breakfast will cost around $34, plus tax and gratuity for adults and $20, plus tax and gratuity for children, ages 3-9. It will cost 1 entitlement if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. Breakfast will be served every day, starting April 2nd, from 7:30AM -to 11AM.
The meal will include starters like a mixed berry parfait, fresh fruit and pastries. The entree choices are as follows:
- “Shipwreck al Forno” – Calzone with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese with gravy
- “Golden Frittata” – Prosciutto di Parma, piquillo peppers, green onion, romano and roasted potatoes
- “Tangled Eggs” – Tomato and basil scrambled eggs, fresh mozzarella, gravy and polenta
- “Two Eggs Poached Under Water” – Fennel sausage, Parmesan, gravy, polenta
- “Tower of Pancakes” – Buttermilk pancakes, bacon and sausage
- “Royal Breakfast” – Grilled steak, cheesy egg torte, asparagus, crispy onions and roasted potatoes
- “Swimmers di ‘light'” – Smoked salmon egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, goat cheese and roasted potatoes.
Kids will be able to pick from a Mickey waffle or pancake or a breakfast that includes an egg, bacon and toast.
You are now about to book reservations online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!