In Incredibles 2, when Bob (aka “Mr. Incredible”) is charged with keeping an eye on the kids, he relies on his incredible waffle recipe that he knows is a sure hit. Thanks to D23, we can make these for our little ones to get their morning off to a great start!
Makes about four large waffles.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients: buttermilk, melted butter, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine but leave batter lumpy.
- Carefully fold the beaten egg white into the batter just until combined. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat up your waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron’s directions until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy immediately with butter and syrup.
Click here to download a printable recipe page.