He may not be fast. He’s filled with lots of air. But, wow, does he make for one delicious cupcake! Our favorite health care provider robot, Baymax from Big Hero 6, has inspired the folks at Family.Disney.com to create a yummy, red velvet cupcake. Surely to satisfy, simply follow the recipe below, with a video if you need a little assistance. Happy baking!
PREP 30 Min / COOK 25 Min
- Your favorite red velvet cupcake recipe (homemade or from a box)
- Cream cheese icing
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Black edible marker
- Pastry bag (or plastic bag)
- 1M circle frosting tip (or scissors to trim one corner of the plastic bag)
1. Prepare the red velvet cupcake batter according to your preferred recipe. Let cupcakes cool before frosting.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Draw Baymax’s face onto a jumbo marshmallow with a black edible marker and set aside.
3. Cut 1 jumbo marshmallow in half, lengthwise, to create Baymax’s arms. Carefully set aside separately to prevent sticking.
4. Use a 1M circle tip to pipe cream cheese frosting onto the cupcake, starting from the center moving outwards. If you are using a plastic bag instead of a pastry bag, trim the corner slightly and test piping onto a plate.
5. Stick the the head and arms onto the cupcake.