Play Sleeping Beauty’s Fairies as you reenact the dress-making scene with blue and pink cupcakes with this recipe from DisneyFamily! Color them both because you just can’t decide which is better. Scroll down for a video tutorial and directions.
Aurora’s Blue and Pink Cupcakes
Prep 30 Min / Cook 30 Min / Serves 12
- Cupcake mix
- Food coloring (blue and red or pink)
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Make your favorite cupcake batter. Separate it into two bowls.
2. Add blue food coloring to one bowl, and red or pink to the other.
3. Line a cupcake tray with liners. Place a spoonful of pink batter in each, then blue.
4. To create the swirl of colors, twist a spoon in the batter of each liner. (Make sure to clean the spoon for each cupcake.)
5. Bake the cupcakes as instructed by the recipe. Then wait for them to cool.
6. Frost each with a pastry bag and closed star frosting tip (optional).
7. Decorate with sprinkles.