We’re super excited about this recipe released by DisneyParksBlog! The “Grey Stuff” we all know and love at Magic Kingdom in Be Our Guest Restaurant can now be made right from home. So go ahead and turn on some Beauty and the Beast (animated classic or live-action) on Disney+, and whip up some yummy “Grey Stuff”!
And now we invite you to relax, pull up a chair as we proudly present –the Grey Stuff!
Simple At-Home Grey Stuff Recipe Inspired by the Ultimate “Grey Stuff” at Disney Parks
- 1 1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scalloped sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Pour milk into large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, until firm.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor and pulse until puréed.
- Fold puréed cookies into pudding mix. Stir until fully mixed.
- Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for one hour.
- Spoon grey stuff into piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies. Top with sugar pearls.
Note: This recipe has been converted from a larger quantity in the restaurant kitchens. The flavor profile may vary from the restaurant’s version. As a reminder, while preparing this recipe, please supervise children who are helping or nearby.
Ava, a 13-year-old budding chef and Disney fan, made this recipe in her home kitchen – with the help of her personal sous chefs (mom and dad). Adam, Ava’s brother, was the official taste tester and agrees, “It’s delicious!” Check out her video.
From our Disney family to yours, we hope you enjoy this yummy recipe! And be sure to share the fun with Disney fans all over the world using the hashtag #DisneyMagicMoments. Happy snacking, Disney fans!