Check out this delicious recipe and helpful video from Family.Disney.com! Enjoy a magical enchanted rose cupcake inspired by Beauty and the Beast! While baking, turn on the live-action Beauty and the Beast movie to get inspired. Happy baking, Disney fans!
Enchanted Rose Cupcake
PREP 45 Min / COOK 15 Min
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Pastry bag
- Large petal decorating tip
- Buttercream frosting
- Deep red food color gel
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe. Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Add red food color gel to buttercream frosting and stir well to remove excess air bubbles.
- Cut a small opening at the bottom tip of the pastry bag and push petal decorating tip through the opening.
- With your non-dominant hand, grip the pastry bag at the center and with your dominant hand, fold the top of the pastry bag open and the edges out and over your non dominant hand, creating an opening to fill pastry bag with buttercream.
- Use a spatula to transfer buttercream frosting into pastry bag. Pull the folded over edges of the pastry bag up and twist the top of the pastry bag shut.
- Using your dominant hand, grip the twisted top of the pastry bag closed. Hold the cupcake with your other hand. With the largest end of the petal piping tip facing down, rest the tip perpendicular in the center of the cupcake. Twist the cupcake slowly while squeezing the pastry bag gently as you create a small cone in the center. Make one more spiral around your first cone.
- Then in short strokes, with your piping tip still perpendicular to your cupcake, pipe rainbow like strokes up and over your center spirals. Start with three strokes for the first go around.
- As you continue to build the rose outwards, gradually increase the size of the petals. Overlap the petals just slightly to create the best rose effect.
- Continue with the rest of your cupcakes.
- Practice makes perfect!