Add a dose of Mickey to your day! Prepare this adorable toast lined with Mickeys from DisneyFamily! Feel free to be creative and use any ingredients that sound good together. For a sweeter approach, try adding jam, honey, or berries.
Prep 30 Min
- A slice of whole wheat bread
- Cream cheese
- Red bell pepper
- Black olives
- Red cabbage
- Cheddar cheese
- Chamomile flowers (or sliced almonds)
Helpful Tip: All cutting should be done by an adult. Note: Some ingredients may be more appetizing for little ones if they are cooked ahead of time.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Gather your preferred ingredients and begin cutting out Mickey shapes (or large and small circles). For the red peppers, I recommend carefully slicing off the skins in thin slices, then cutting out the shapes. Use a paring knife, kitchen shears, or even clean craft scissors.
2. Assemble your Mickey shapes on a plate. Set aside.
3. Toast the bread to your liking, and then evenly spread on the cream cheese.
4. Gently place your Mickey shapes on top of the toast.