Looking to have the BEST. DAY. EVER?! Trust that Rapunzel knows how to make it happen! Start off your best day ever with this delicious smoothie bowl inspired by Rapunzel from DisneyFamily. And hey, no frying pans required! Enjoy!
A Smoothie Bowl Inspired by Rapunzel
Prep 15 Min / Serves 1
- 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Optional: Gold sprinkles
- Optional: Edible Flowers
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Cut two large slices of mango. Carefully cut one slice into a circle. You can also use a circle cookie cutter.
- With the second slice of mango, cut out the rays of the Corona sun symbol. Set mango pieces aside.
- In a blender, blend all of the smoothie ingredients together thoroughly, and pour into a bowl.
- Place mango slices on top of the smoothie bowl to form the Corona sun. Add raspberries. Top with gold sprinkles if you’d like to add an extra glow!