Mickey and Minnie – the most adorable duo around! This sweet couple inspired Family.Disney.com to whip up a Mickey and Minnie Milkshake recipe and our mouths are watering just by looking at the picture! So, grab your better half, and get ready to enjoy these delicious milkshakes together.
Mickey & Minnie Milkshakes
Ingredients (Prep Time: 15 min):
- Soda fountain glasses
- Red, white, and yellow candy coated chocolates
- 6 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate cookies
- Red taffy
1. Coat the top-outside edge of each soda fountain glass with frosting.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Arrange your candy coated chocolates on a cutting board in the design that you prefer. Carefully place the candy coated chocolates onto the frosting on the edge of the soda fountain glass. You might consider rolling the edge with the frosting onto the candies to collect them. Use two yellow candies for Mickey-inspired details. Use a combination of red and white candies for Minnie-inspired details. Place in freezer to set.
3. Combine ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Pour milkshake into glass. Add whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and sprinkles on top.
5. Place two chocolate cookies on the top of the whipped cream to create Mickey and Minnie’s ears.
6. Create a bow out of red taffy and place on the Minnie-inspired milkshake.