One dessert you just can’t go wrong with is brownies! They are sweet, moist, and easy to share among friends. But what takes these Family.Disney.com brownies to that next level? They are Mickey-shaped! And we all know, for whatever reason… anything shaped like Mickey just tastes all the better. Check out the yummy recipe below. Happy baking, Disney fans!
PREP 15 Min / COOK 25 Min
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt butter over low heat in a medium-sized saucepan. Once melted, add sugar, stirring with a wooden spoon.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Mix into the pan until completely combined. Remove from heat.
4. In another bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla extract. Fold into saucepan.
5. Pour brownie mixture into a 9×13 baking pan, spreading the mixture with a spatula. Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely before using your Mickey cookie cutter.
7. Cut out Mickey shapes with your cookie cutter. Add sprinkles or toppings of your choice.
8. To create a Minnie bow: Melt red candy melts in the microwave or over low heat on a stovetop. Use a spoon to drizzle candy melt into a bow shape onto wax paper. Let dry. Once set, carefully place bow on top of brownie.