We are excited to learn about another fun event coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World. Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ is all set to offer a new event called Saturday Night Shine. The event will be hosted by Chef Art Smith and will feature a special menu, drink specials with specialty HFK drinks and live music. The first event in the weekly event series will be on Saturday, April 7th. It will run from 10 PM until closing time. The event will then be offered every Saturday night in the later hours.
Here is a look at the “After Dark Menu” for the event:
- Jasper Board ($18): An array of Southern goodness perfect for sharing with the table. Smoked fish dip, pimento cheese, shaved country and Tasso hams, bread and butter pickles, candied pecans and buttermilk crackers.
- BBQ Pork Sliders ($12): Three slider buns piled with sweet and spicy barbecue chopped pork and topped with Southern slaw.
- Church Lady Deviled Eggs ($12): HFK-style whole deviled eggs.
- Thigh High Chicken Biscuits ($15): Three biscuits topped with Chef Art’s famous fried chicken thighs and bread and butter pickles. Drizzled with hot honey.
- Bag of Puppies ($10): House-made hushpuppies served with pimento cheese and red jalapeno jelly.
- Basket of Fries ($8): Shareable size of crispy, golden fries.
- Moon Pies ($10): The one and only original marshmallow and graham cracker sandwich. A sackful of miniature moon pies featuring chocolate salted caramel, vanilla and strawberry.
What do you all think of this new Saturday night offering at Disney Springs?