Disney has announced that new ticket pricing will go into effect on February 12th, 2017. The prices are all increases with a few tiers remaining the same. The Water Park Fun & More option is also being replaced with a new add-on called Park Hopper Plus, which offers similar benefits. All tickets will also now have an expiration date, instead of offering tickets that never expire. The existing non-expiration tickets can be exchanged to purchase one of the new tickets of equal or greater value.
One-day ticket changes for the Magic Kingdom:
- Value Period: Will increase $99
- Regular Period: Will increase to $115
- Peak Period: Remaining the same at $124
One-day ticket changes for Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom:
- Regular Period: Will increase to $107
- Peak Period: Will increase to $119
Annual Pass changes:
- Florida Resident Gold Pass: Will increase to $559
- Platinum Pass: Will increase to $679
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!