Walt Disney World has finally opened Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. It appears that the restaurant location has been under a soft opening to serve guests. The location is currently taking Advance Dining Reservations starting June 2nd and beyond. Guests will be able to enjoy the location for lunch and dinner service options.
Here is a look at a few of the fantastic menu items from each category that guests can enjoy at the location:
- Lobster Sliders ($18.00)
- Veggie Lettuce Wraps ($12.00)
- Watchos ($12.oo)
- Short Rib Chili ($8.00)
- Corn Chowder ($7.00)
- Rix Salad ($9.00)
- Wedge Salad ($10.00)
- Sandwiches/Burgers (served with waffle fries, sweet potato fries, green apple-cabbage slaw or beets/goat cheese):
- Rix Grilled Cheese ($14.00)
- Rix Mahi Reuben ($16.49)
- Turkey and Brie Sandwich ($14.00)
- BBQ Ranch Burger ($16.00)
- Ale-Battered Fish & Chips ($18.00)
- New York Strip ($32.00)
- 15 Spiced BBQ Ribs ($28.00)
- Dark Chocolate Chocolate Cake ($7.95)
- Key Lime Pie ($7.45)
You can check out the full menu for Rix Sports Bar & Grill by clicking here.
Which of these amazing menu items would you most like to try?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!