We are getting excited thinking about the Candlelight Processional coming up this holiday season at Epcot within Walt Disney World. The event is slated to begin on Thanksgiving Day this year on November 22nd, 2018. The Candlelight Processional is a presentation of the traditional story of Christmas with a 50-piece orchestra, massed choir and a celebrity narrator. The event is performed 3 times a night with times at 5 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM and is located at the America Gardens Theatre within the American Adventure Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. During the event the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are also available, where guests can enjoy a delicious meal at one of their favorite Epcot table-service locations and have a guaranteed seat for one of the performances of the Candlelight Processional. There are only a limited number of these packages available for purchase. We have confirmed from Disney Parks Blog that the packages will officially go on sale Wednesday, July 11th.
Here is the lineup for the celebrity hosts for the event so far:
- 11/22 – 11/23: Chita Rivera
- 11/24 – 12/2: TBD
- 12/3 – 12/6: Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/7 – 12/9: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12: TBD
- 12/13 – 12/14: Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17: Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20: Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23: TBD
- 12/24 – 12/25: Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27: Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30: TBD
Lunch and dinner packages are available at dining locations including:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion)
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion)
- Chefs de France (France pavilion)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion)
- The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion)
- La Hacienda de San Angel (Mexico pavilion)
- San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion)
- Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion)
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion)
- Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante (Italy pavilion)
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner options will also available this year at select Epcot-area resort restaurants, too:
- Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk (breakfast and dinner only)
Here is a look at the starting pricing for the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages:
- For Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3.
- For Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Who else can’t wait for this year’s Candlelight Processional at Epcot?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!