Rivers of Light is the much anticipated evening show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Planned start dates for 2016 had been announced, and then Disney needed more time to work on the attraction, so the dates were cancelled. We still don’t have exact dates as when the show is expected to officially open, but we do have dates and details for the Rivers of Light dining packages that Disney will be offering to guests who want reserved viewing for the show. Each package will include the meal selection from participating restaurants and premium viewing locations for the show. The restaurants that are offering the packages are Flame Tree Barbecue and Tusker House. The pricing and options are below:
Flame Tree Barbecue:
- Offered from 2:30PM until 1 hour and 15 minutes before show time.
- An entree, 3 sides and a dessert.
- The cost is $21.99 for adults and $11.99 for ages 3 to 9.
- Offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner up to 1 hour and 15 minutes before show time.
- Full buffet
- The cost is $37 for adults and $23 for kids ages 3 to 9 for breakfast and $49 for adults and $30 for ages 3 to 9 for lunch and dinner.
These events are sure to be a huge hit and great way to ensure that you have a great seat for this amazing show. We expect this show to remain popular for a while. We will keep you posted as the official opening for the show is announced.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!