We previously announced that Garden Rocks would be returning as part of the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival as well as some of the confirmed performers for the event. Garden Rocks is a concert series that runs throughout the event and is included in regular admission to Epcot. The event is scheduled to run from March 6th through June 3rd, 2019 and will have Garden Rocks concerts offered every day of the event. The concerts run multiple times in a day, so this will mean a total of 270 concerts performed during the event! We have learned of additional performers that have been added to the line-up. The added performers include Richard Marx, A Flock of Seagulls, Jon Secada, Journey former lead vocalist Steve Augeri, Air Supply, Rick Springfield, Starship starring Mickey Thomas, and Blood, Sweat and Tears!
Here is the current scheduled Garden Rocks performers:
- March 6-8: Journey former lead vocalist Steve Augeri “Don’t Stop Believin’ ”
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 25 – 27: Air Supply “All Out of Love”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens “Top of the Pops”
- April 1-2: Rick Springfield “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge “We Are Family”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls “I Ran (So Far Away)”
- May 14-15: Richard Marx “Right Here Waiting”
- May 16-19: Starship, Starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work “Who Can It Be Now?”
- May 28-29: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- May 30-June 1: Blood, Sweat, and Tears “Spinning Wheel”
The Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:00 PM during each night of the festival. The event is first come first served unless guests reserve a Garden Rocks Dining Package, which gets guests reserved seating.
Which artist are you most excited to see during this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!