We are already getting extremely excited for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coming this fall to Walt Disney World! The festival is a great time to visit Epcot where you can enjoy a variety of culinary experiences throughout the park. Not only are there culinary demonstrations, activities delicious food and beverages there will also be a ton of great merchandise. There will be multiple collections of limited-edition event merchandise including apparel, home décor, trading pins, a Festival Cookbook and more. Many of the items will also be available on the Shop Disney Parks app, too! We have an overview of the different collections and themes that the merchandise for this year will have to offer.
- Chef Remy: Remy from Ratatouille will have a line of merchandise where he will appear on aprons, kitchenware, ornaments and more.
- Taste Your Way Around the World: There is merchandise themed after the festival that will offer a variety of tabletop, kitchen and wine products. There will also be apparel, headbands and baseball caps, too.
- Farmer’s Market Finds: Mickey explores the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and creates Chef Mickey items for the kitchen!
- Brews Around the World: This amazing collection will feature apparel, barware and accessories for the craft beer lovers out there. There will be a coaster that doubles as an opener as well as a “Brews Around the World” sign to display bottle caps.
- Foodie Figment: Figment is a favorite for merchandise! There will be a variety of apparel and drinkware available.
Which of these collections are you most excited for?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney World
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!