Knowing where the stars of Frozen are will go a long way to understanding where you can meet them, or where you can catch a glimpse of them. If you think they are worth melting for, use this list to help you connect with them.
9. Do you want to build a snowman? Ice skate? Get your photo with backdrops from scenes in Frozen? Purchase from a vast assortment of Frozen merchandise including Princess Costumes?-You can do all of these at Wandering Oaken’s at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You will find special Frozen-inspired beverages and treats at Oaken’s while watching an ice skating show. Do you want to draw a snowman? Then you should visit Animation Academy at Hollywood Studios to take a drawing class where you may draw Olaf, or another Disney character. The Disney Parks Blog recently shared a link to a drawing class by Brian James Fichtner, a Disney character artists who teaches at Animation Academy. You can see it here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/03/do-you-want-to-draw-a-snowman-learn-how-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/
8. Learn about the country and region that inspired Frozen: The Epcot’s Norway Stave Church has a display that will delight fans of the Frozen film and be sure to stop by the bakery next door for a Frozen inspired treat.
7. Festival of Fantasy Parade and the Royal Welcome at Disney’s Hollywood Studios- Queen Anna and Princess Elsa appear in a horse drawn “sleigh” as they are welcomed into Hollywood Studios as they tour other kingdoms. They are accompanied by ice cutters, skates and skiers and, of course, Kristoff. They make their way from the park entrance to the stage, down Hollywood Boulevard, daily at 11AM. The Festival of Fantasy Parade, at 3PM daily, in the Magic Kingdom, will give you the chance to see Anna & Elsa on a float.
6. Queen Elsa will transform Cinderella Castle into an Ice Palace every night in the Magic Kingdom with her special powers. This begins November 5, 2014. You can also catch her along with Princess Anna, Kristoff and Olaf in “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and during regular park hours the week of Christmas 2014.
5. Frozen Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios combines a stage show featuring Anna & Elsa and Kristoff with music from the film and a great fireworks show that compliments the theme.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
4. For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing a Long Celebration- You will see Anna and Elsa as well as Kristoff and some official historians of Arendelle in this funny presentation that you can feel free to sing along with. This show is several times a day, daily, that you can get a FP+ for, or get a paper ticket early in the day to come back for a particular show time. This is a very popular Hollywood Studios attraction.
3. Become a Disney Cast Member-While this would be a pretty extreme way for a fan to meet the sisters, it is possible! You will undoubtedly see them “backstage” before or after their meet and greet times.
2. Princess Fairytale Hall- This is the way to actually MEET Anna & Elsa. If you must have a conversation and a photo taken of you with the royal sister, try to get a FastPass+ time. If you are a Disney resort guest make those FP+ selections 60 days prior to your arrival. If you are an Annual Passholder you can make FP+ selections for seven days in the next 30 days. If you are a day guest be there before the park opens and go directly to a FastPass+ kiosk or Cast Member at the entrance to try to get some of the few passes that are kept for that morning. You can check back through the day to see if anyone gives up any FP+’s, but if you don’t get it, just let it go. There is no longer a standby line available for Anna & Elsa. Enjoy the rest of your day and plan on getting a good viewing spot for the Festival of Fantasy Parade at 3PM daily. Princess Fairy Tale Hall is in Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom.
1. The last word on this is to be patient for a return of the sisters to the Norway pavilion which are expected late 2014. A Royal Greeting Location is being constructed to accommodate more people in line as well as a FastPass+ entrance. Check the FastPass+ site on MyDisneyExperience.com regularly for FP+ times to open up. This may be the chance the rest of us need in order to get a meet and greet with Anna & Elsa! The Maelstrom attraction is being replaced with a Frozen-themed attraction opening early 2016. The Norway pavilion is in Epcot.