We are so excited that the special events scheduled to take place on select dates during Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival are now available to book for the entire event. The International Food & Wine festival has been offered for several consecutive years, and is one of the most popular events to take place at Epcot. There is even a half marathon weekend during one of the event weekends. It is definitely a great time to plan your trip! This year the event will expand to a full 75 days of food and wine fun and is expected to run from August 31st through November 13th. The event has added different special experiences over the years that guests can book for an extra charge to enhance their festival experience.
The different festival events are able to be booked online. Guests will need to be prepared to pay for the event at the time of booking in order to hold their place. Valid theme park admission to Epcot for the day of the event will also be required in order to attend the event.
Here is a line-up of the extra events and links to where you can make your reservation:
- Culinary Demonstrations at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Beverage Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Party for the Senses
- What’s Cookin’ With… at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Cheese Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Eat to the Beat Dining Package at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
If you just want to attend the International Food & Wine Festival, you won’t have to make any additional purchases. You will just need valid park admission to Epcot for the day that you want to attend the event.
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!