Disney Parks Blog announced that one of the newest shopping locations finally opened at Walt Disney World. The Disney Corner finally opened at Disney Springs. The store is spread over 2 stories and is filled with a variety of merchandise including princess and Minnie apparel that guests of all ages will love. The retail venue is expected to be open for a limited time, so you won’t want to miss the opportunity to check it out while you can. There are a variety of events planned for the opening week, too!
Here is an overview of the events that have already taken place and what we can expect going into the weekend:
- Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018: Guests that visited the store and made a purchase were able to enjoy a complimentary cookie from Amorette’s Patisserie while supplies lasted.
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018: For the entire today, guests received a special surprise with ever purchase at the store.
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018: Guests will experience a princess sing-a-long done karaoke style every hour at the store.
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018: Disney will have PhotoPass photographers at the store from noon to 4 PM to capture fun photos while you shop.
- Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018: This day will be a surprise with no details released from Disney Parks Blog.
Even if you miss the opening week fun, you can still visit the store to check out all of the cool merchandise and the fun photo ops within the store.
Who else can’t want to go and check out The Disney Corner?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog