We previously announced that Duffy would be leaving the Kidcot Fun Stops located within Epcot’s World Showcase. We have now officially confirmed from Disney’s website that the Kidcot Fun Stops would now be sponsored by Ziploc. Signage has also been updated within the World Showcase at the individual locations to indicate the change. The Kidcot Fun Stops are locations that are found within each of the pavilions in the World Showcase area of Epcot. These stops are for the kiddos (and adults) to stop and complete an activity.
Here is a look at where you can find all of the Kidcot locations at Epcot:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
Who always stops to check out the Kidcot spots when they are in Epcot?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney