Disney Parks Blog announced a new, exciting event scheduled to Walt Disney World. This new event is a Food Truck Rally scheduled for Disney Springs for June 2nd – 3rd. The event is called Spring Street Eats and will feature 8 different food trucks, varying in different offerings for guests to enjoy. The trucks will be located in the West Side area close to the Cirque du Soleil theater. Some of the usual food trucks normally found in Exposition Park at Disney Springs will also be there. There is also entertainment and music expected for the area to keep the event lively and fun for guests as they sample the delicious fare. We have the known details from Disney Parks Blog below.
The event will take place on the following dates:
- Friday, June 2nd from 4PM to 11PM EST
- Saturday, June 3rd from 12PM to 11PM EST
Here is the list of food trucks planned for Spring Street Eats:
- Fantasy Fare (Exposition Park food truck): Includes favorite food items found around Walt Disney World. The hand-dipped corn dog is one of the most popular!
- World Showcase of Flavors (Exposition Park food truck): Includes sandwiches that are inspired by cuisine found at Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival.
- Caketeer: Includes gourmet cupcake and cakes using very high-end ingredients.
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks: Included the best and greatest cheesesteaks you can find outside of Philly. It is like getting a delicious taste of Philly in Orlando.
- 900 Degreez Pizza: Includes wood-fired oven pizzas. The truck includes a real wood-fired oven to create custom, delicious pizzas. Guests can even view the chefs at work and get a feel for the oven in action.
- Magic 4 UR Palate: Includes extremely creative dishes that are visually appealing while also delicious.
- The London Fish and Chippy: Includes beer batter fish and chips. Also includes other fresh fried seafood items that will definitely curb your seafood cravings.
- Tikiz Shaved Ice: Includes ice cream selections as well as shaved ice treats. Guests can even dispense their own shaved ice treats at the truck.
Doesn’t this sound delicious? Who all would like to check out Spring Street Eats?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!