If you love sampling different alcoholic beverages (and are a current Disney Vacation Club member) then you definitely need to check out the Beverage Tasting Series at the Top of the World Lounge located in Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The experience is limited to 20 participants (with a maximum of 4 people allowed in a party). The tastings take place on select Thursdays from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Disney has now added a seasonal holiday themed tasting series that will be available on select Tuesdays from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM. The focus of the event each week changes and could include beers, wines, bourbons, mixed drinks, etc. depending on the theme for the week. The sessions also include small-plate types of food pairings with each round of the featured beverages at the event.
Here is the current list of Thursday events that you can expect to enjoy:
- October 26th: Beer Tastings
- November 2nd: Bourbon Tastings
- November 9th: Wine Tastings
- November 16th: Mixed Drink Tastings
- November 30th: Beer Tastings
- December 7th: Bourbon Tastings
- December 14th: Wine Tastings
- December 21st: Mixed Drink Tastings
Here is the current list of Tuesday holiday themed events you can expect to enjoy:
- November 7th: Spiced/Mulled Cider Tasting
- November 14th: Thanksgiving Cocktail Tasting
- November 28th: Thanksgiving Cocktail Tasting
- December 5th: Chocolate Holiday Drink Tasting
- December 12th: Hot Holiday Beverage Tasting
- December 19th: Coffee-Inspired Beverage Tasting
The events are available only for DVC Members to book. An active member is able to book for themselves and up to 3 guests (which don’t have to be DVC members). The cost is $40 per person and reservations must be made in advance by calling Member Services.
Who has been to one of the tastings before? What do you think of the new holiday series?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!