We are so excited that Disney Parks Blog announced today that Disney Springs, for the first time ever, will celebrate Christmas in July. For all you fellow Christmas junkies out there, there is definitely exciting news! The Christmas in July celebration will run from July 15th through July 30th at Disney Springs where there will be special themed treats, merchandise and entertainment throughout the area. We have all of the details on what will be offered thus far below:
Here is a list of some of the things that you can expect during this fun, festive celebration:
- The Art of Disney: Holiday themed art and artist meet and greets.
- Dockside Margaritas: Special Snowflake Maragarita
- Disney’s Days of Christmas: “Summer Santa” (Santa dressed in summer attire) will be meeting and greeting with guests from 1 PM to 10 PM each day.
- Enjoy Your Face: Holiday face paint options
- Starbucks (Marketplace): Holiday themed drinks
- Goofy’s Candy Company: Peppermint bark, gingerbread cookies, specialty candy apples, holiday krispy treats
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron: Peppermint bark, gingerbread cookies, specialty candy apples, holiday krispy treats
- AristoCrepes: Gingerbread crepe
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar: Drink specials from 11:30 AM to 5 PM
- STK Orlando: Drink specials
- Tea Traders Cafe by Joffrey’s: Discounted spiked drinks between 4 PM and 7 PM.
- There will be a DJ that is playing Christmas music and beats!
This sounds like a total blast and a great way to get in the spirit for July Christmas shopping. What are you most looking forward to from this special Christmas in July celebration?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!