We are excited that Disney After Hours has officially returned to Walt Disney World. During this event, guests are able to enjoy Magic Kingdom Park after park closing. It is a special ticketed event that is limited to a set number of guests, so that the wait times are shorter than they would be during the normal park hours. There will be over 25 attractions that stay open for the event, so there is plenty for guests to enjoy during the event. Guests with tickets to the event are allowed into the park at 7 PM so that they can enjoy the fireworks before the park officially closes and all of the other guests not attending the event have to leave.
Here is a look at the upcoming planned dates for the Disney After Hours event:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Monday, July 9, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 PM to 1 AM
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 PM to 1 AM
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 PM to 1 AM
For guests that want to attend the event, they can book tickets by calling 407-827-7185. If the tickets are purchased in advance, they cost $119, plus tax. If they are purchased the day of the event, they cost $124, plus tax. Advanced purchase price is $119 plus tax.
Who else would love to attend Disney After Hours?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!