2019 is already looking great for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders. The year is already kicking off with new offerings and events for Passholders. The first event will be a Potion Purple Premier Pop-Up Event held in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park. It will be on Thursday, January 10th from 5 PM through 7 PM. Passholders will be among the first to purchase the new potion purple merchandise which includes adult and youth spirit jerseys, “Vacation Mode” water bottle, Loungefly mini backpack, Loungefly wallet and a new women’s Mickey T-shirt. Guests will also be able to enjoy the new purple food and beverage offerings and other special surprises. Registration is not required in order to attend, but guests will have to show a valid annual pass card and photo ID in order to check in. The 20% Annual Passholder merchandise discount will also be available for purchases during the event.
Also, from January 6th through 31st, Passholders will receive a limited-time 20% discount at the following restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort for lunch and dinner:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
This discount applies to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during available lunch and dinner meal periods. The discount is valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. Not valid for breakfast, special events and may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
But wait, there’s more! During Epcot International Festival of the Arts, there will be a new Passholder magnet along with special offerings to help you experience the upcoming festival to its fullest. We will share more details as we hear more.
How many Walt Disney World Annual Passholders do we have out there?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!