National Beer Day is coming up on April 7th and Walt Disney World is a great place to celebrate! Walt Disney World is actually home to a variety of unique beers for guests who enjoy a delicious brew. You can find delicious beer options in each of the theme parks (only in table service restaurants at the Magic Kingdom) and throughout the resorts and Disney Springs. We have a breakdown of some of the beers we definitely recommend that you try!
- Sakura Kolsch, Crooked Can Brewing Co. – Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs: A true collaboration between Morimoto Asia and Crooked Can brewing, the Sakura Kolsch or Cherry Blossom Kolsch is dry hopped with Cherry Blossom tea. It is a unique and one of a kind beer that complements so many of Chef Morimoto’s dishes including sushi.
- Cantillion – The Edison, Disney Springs: One of the most highly regarded and coveted beers in the world, this Belgium-based brew specializes in the the (almost) lost style of Lambics. Lambics are particularly interesting as they really are the “terroir” of beer. Brewed only 5 months a year, this beer is cooled off and inoculated with wild yeast that floats in from the open windows, settling in the Koelschip, which uses the cool fall and spring air to cool the wort and to give the yeast it’s local flavor and terroir – a true adventure for the nose and the palate. The Edison’s current selection special is the rare version Fou’ Foune or a Lambic aged on apricots.
- Birra Frangante, Birrificio Del Ducato – Maria & Enzo’s, Disney Springs: Translated as “fragrant beer” in Italian, this brew from Parma Italy borders on a Belgian pale ale style, but much more fragrant and aromatic. Paired beautifully with 24 month-aged prosciutto di Parma.
- Mo’ara High Country Ale – Satu’li Canteen, Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Features an herbal spice hop aroma and notes of caramel, toffee and nuts. A perfect refreshment after riding a banshee on Pandora’s Flight of Passage.
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout – Enzo’s Hideaway, Disney Springs: The original bourbon barrel aged stout with rich, luscious notes of chocolate, vanilla and a nice roasted barley note. This brew is a perfect fit to this speakeasy bar that rotates its “smuggled selections” regularly.
- Monarch Milk Stout – Florida Fresh, Epcot: This brew from First Magnitude brewing Co. in Gainesville Florida is smooth with a hint of sweetness. Rich and dark in color, this milk stout is the like cream added to your morning coffee…with a little kick.
- Violet Lemonade Ale – Pineapple Promenade, Epcot: This Playalinda Brewing Company beer from Titusville Florida is refreshingly sweet and sour, a perfect complement to bright Florida sun.
Which of these beers would you most love to try?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!