This is something that repeat Walt Disney World guests know very well. For some of us it happens even on our last day of our current vacation. Many of us book our next WDW vacation before leaving to go home. If you make it home, back to normal life, this craving may hit after the normal wear and tear of life batters you about a bit. You may have a special savings system set up to pay for future vacations.
8. You are walking, a lot, imagining where you are in the park right now. You have increased your walking time to help you get ready and instead of seeing the same things in your neighborhood you mentally make your way through a Disney park. Have you determined your attractions list for what you want to do next time you visit? That could help you know what FastPass+ selections to make.
7. You are thinking about converting your room into a Disney themed resort room. May I suggest the Cinderella Castle Suite? You should have something beautiful to come home to, right? There is Disney paint colors available at the hardware store.
6. You have cooked everything in your Cooking with Mickey cookbooks and wondering what else is there to make? You need to go to Disney to eat some more food, or pick up a new cookbook, some inspiration for the kitchen. That’s your story and you are sticking with it.
5. You have spent each evening all week looking through your Disney vacation scrapbooks. You look longingly at the ride photos and think about how much fun you had and how it would be so nice to just get away from everything again, soon! It is enticing to think about walking through the parks, dining, riding attractions, seeing shows, and just wear your Magic Band. You count how many days/weeks since your last Disney vacation. Has it been long enough that your family and friends won’t think you are crazy for going again? (I say who cares!)
4. You have checked out, and read, maybe took notes from, all the Disney guidebooks in your public library. Congratulations, you know more than most Guests and Cast Members about Walt Disney World now. You are ready! You think of ways this next vacation can be educational as well as fun for your children.
3. You keep checking the weather to see if it is sunny and warm today at Walt Disney World and you accidentally dress your kids for that, not the cold and rainy day in your hometown. When you open the door to take them to school the cold wind and rain hit you in the face and brings you back to reality. You get them back inside, change their clothes, and refold those warm weather clothes and put them in their suitcase. You have started something…packing.
2. You think about going to the ATM and keep putting your card in until it gives you enough money for a Disney vacation. Fortunately you remember there are bills to pay and things to get done. You finish all those tasks in record time. You find an unexpected check in the mail today and immediately deposit it in your bank account. Hmm, that check may just cover it. Your husband has some vacation days he has been wanting to use…
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. You are checking flights and planning your escape! Packing the family suitcases will be simple because you already have what is needed in your mind! The letters you wrote to the school are all ready, they just need dated. Push “confirm reservation” on the Disney World resort page you have open. Don’t forget your Magic Bands. You’re good to go!