Rising in the center of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Cinderella Castle is the ultimate symbol for Walt Disney World. So it makes perfect sense that guests dream about dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table, located inside the Castle. The restaurant is the ultimate Disney experience. This “5 Things You Will Love” segment is less about convincing you to try a new restaurant, because I don’t know any Disney fan that hasn’t thought about eating here. This segment is more a collective dream about why we love this unique dining experience! I guess it’s sort of like a Disney dream journal. So without further ado, here are five reasons to love Cinderella’s Royal Table.
5. Location: Cinderella Castle is the epitome of Walt Disney World. It follows that dining inside the castle is the premier “Disney” experience. A meal at Cinderella’s Royal Table means dining in the heart of the magic. You aren’t leaving the park, so you aren’t missing any magic or fun. A lot of people already know that you can enter Magic Kingdom prior to opening if you have an early morning breakfast reservation, but did you know that you can see fireworks from inside the restaurant? I can’t think of anything more magical than that! To see fireworks while you eat, you’ll need to make a reservation for about an hour before the fireworks are set to start. Then, check-in for your dinner early, and request a window table. Be prepared to wait for a window seat. But, trust me, the wait will totally be worth it!
4. Princesses: The princess-loving girl will be enchanted by Cinderella’s Royal Table! You will meet Cinderella and some of her princess friends during your meal. Which princesses are visiting will change, so who you see is always a surprise! Flash a royal smile for the Photopass Photographers (aka royal paparazzi) on hand for your meeting with Cinderella. Little princesses are encouraged to dress the part! And even though adults aren’t technically allowed to dress up like the princesses, I think it’s fun to dress a little nicer when I know I’ll be meeting royalty!
3. Theming: Cinderella Castle will make you feel like you stepped back in time, and across the ocean! Soaring ceiling, suits of armour, gothic arches, and stained glass will have you looking around for Gus and Jaq! Cinderella can’t have left them behind right? The flags hanging from the ceiling give the dining the air of a festival, which really ups the celebratory ante. The castle really showcases the kind of theming the the Disney Imagineers are capable of.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Food: Forget everything you thought you knew about theme park food. Cinderella’s Royal Table offers American cuisine the kids will eat, but at a high caliber to suit the amazing environment. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so there is plenty of opportunity to experience it. The menu features the kind of fine dining that you do not expect to find in a theme park. My personal favorite here is the incredible, Cinderella-themed desserts! Get your camera out, and shamelessly Instagram these beauties!
1. Celebrations: Last but not least, Cinderella’s Royal Table is the ultimate place to celebrate someone special. It’s perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, or proposals! After making a reservation, you can choose from several upgrades to enhance an already magical experience! Celebrate the little princess in your life with the Her Royal Highness package. Your little girl will receive a balloon and tiara at the table, and enjoy a princess themed cake! Or, if you’re ready to spend forever with your princess, what’s more magical than a Disney World proposal? Choose the Glass Slipper Engagement package to receive a small glass slipper presented with rose petals, the signature slipper dessert, and a toast. A Photopass Photographer is ready to capture the moment. Or, forgo the package all together and pop the question during Wishes! Either way, your proposal is sure to be a magical memory for both of you!
Even though Be Our Guests took some of the heat off reservations, I still highly recommend you make Advance Dining Reservations if you want to dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Reservations can be made 180 days ahead of time, and will likely fill up that far out. To make an ADR, visit the Walt Disney World website, or call (407) 939-5277.